1. Options: Use this menu to help narrow your selection.
• Category: Select your desired Class & Location.
– Select BRC (Basic Rider Course) if you’re a beginner or returning rider and need an M license.
• Class: Select your desired class schedule.
– We offer both Weekday and Weekend courses, as well as 3-day or 2-day classes at some locations.
2. Date and time:
• Find the date that works best for you, then…
– Click the “Info” button to view class times, requirements, directions, and other important information.
– Click the “BOOK” button and proceed with registering.
That’s it… you’re done! You will receive a confirmation email after registration is complete. Please keep this email and refer to it before your class.
ALL EAST AUSTIN 3-DAY CLASSES WILL HOLD FRIDAY CLASSROOM AT OUR NORTH AUSTIN LOCATION (VFW HALL). RANGE DAYS (SAT/SUN) WILL RESUME AT EAST AUSTIN (DELCO CENTER) LOCATION.
NOTE ABOUT 3-WHEEL CLASSES: ALL 3-WHEEL CLASSES ARE NOW BOOKED THROUGH CAN-AM SPYDER! CLICK HERE TO BE DIRECTED TO THEIR SITE.
Total Rider prefers credit and debit cards, and PayPal.
If you prefer to train on a SCOOTER read this faq first before booking a class.
You must be able to balance a bicycle before riding a motorcycle in the BRC course (DPS requirements).
If you are deaf please read this FAQ.
|Online Payment Gateway|