Please read as you will be essentially entering into a contract with Total Rider, LLC once you pay your class fee. Even if you allow someone else (like a dealer) to book your class for you or your book over the phone, our policies still apply.
What if I do not show up for my class?
Like missing the bus, classes will go on without you.
However, we do understand that occasionally, “Life” gets in the way. If you:
- could not attend classroom portion (not the range portion)
- arrived late to the classroom portion (not the range portion)
we provide a one-time “Hall Pass” per student for an additional $75.00 administrative fee. Email our office staff via our website’s Contact Us page explaining your situation in detail, or call (512) 522-5844 Monday through Friday, 9am-5pm.
You will forfeit your entire course fee if you:
- do not show up or arrive late for any classroom training, and have already used up your one-time “Hall Pass”.
- begin training on the motorcycle at the range and then leave for any reason
- arrive late for range training – period.
- leave during any part of the class to include weather delays causing the class to run over the scheduled time
- do not wear the proper apparel/gear for riding (click here to see what to wear)
- are dismissed by the instructor for any reason
- self-counsel out (quit)
Classes go on rain or shine, hot or cold unless Total Rider cancels the class due to severe weather. See our weather faq.
Rescheduling / Administrative Fees:
- Refund / Reschedule*:
- $25.00 Admin fee if Total Rider is notified 4 or more days prior to the scheduled class date.
- $75.00 Admin fee if Total Rider is notified 3 or fewer days prior to the scheduled class date.
- One-time Hall Pass:
- $75.00 Applies to students who have not completed the E-Course, late to the classroom, did not show up on the first day of classroom training, or Failed the Knowledge Test.
- 2 Attempts to Complete Classroom (E-course):
- Full price (applies to students who have not completed the Classroom portion (E-course) of course on two attempts)
* Reschedules/Refunds will only be discussed with the enrolled student unless student is a minor (15-17 years of age)
Total Rider assumes no responsibility for classes missed as a result of illness, emergencies, or other events beyond our control. We also reserve the right to cancel classes for any reason deemed necessary including classes not filling or scheduling conflicts and will notify you of that occurrence.
Posted in: D) Our Policies