1. Options: Use the options menu on this page to help narrow your selection:
• Category: Select your desired Class & Location.
– Select Basic (BRC): Basic Rider Course if you are a beginner and need an M license.
– Select Intermediate (BRC2uLW): Basic Rider Course2 updated License Waiver (yes, we know that is a mouthful, but we didn’t come up with it) if you are an experienced rider and need an M license.
• Class: Select your desired class schedule.
– We offer both Weekday and Weekend courses, as well as 2-day or 3-day classes at some locations.
2. Date and time:
• Find the date that works best for you, then…
– Click the “Info” button to view class times, requirements, directions, and other important information.
– Click the “BOOK” button and proceed with registering.
3. That’s it… you’re done! You will receive a confirmation email after registration is complete. Please keep this email and refer to it before your class. You will receive a separate email with the appropriate online course directions along with a promo code by the end of the business day.
IMPORTANT NOTES. PLEASE READ:
If you are enrolled in BRC you MUST take: Basic Rider Course E-course (3hr) before coming to class and print your certificate. No exceptions!
Intermediate BRC2 Students
If you are enrolled in BRC2 you MUST take: Street Strategies E-course (2hr) before coming to class and print your certificate. No exceptions!
ALL EAST AUSTIN 3-DAY CLASSES WILL HOLD FRIDAY CLASSROOM AT OUR NORTH AUSTIN LOCATION (VFW HALL). RANGE DAYS (SAT/SUN) WILL RESUME AT EAST AUSTIN (DELCO CENTER) LOCATION.
Total Rider prefers credit cards, debit cards, and PayPal.
You must be able to balance a bicycle before riding a motorcycle in the BRC course (TX DPS requirements).
Total Rider does not provide scooters, only motorcycles.
If you are deaf please read this FAQ.
We recommend you review our Refund & Cancellation policy before booking your class.