1. Select desired Date, Class, and Location from the menu below.
Select a Basic (BRC) or Intermediate (BRC2) class depending on your skill level. Not sure?… Go here.
2. Click on “Info” button for important details regarding your class before booking.
3. Click the “BOOK” button and proceed with registering.
4. Almost done. After booking your class, you will receive two important emails from TR:
- Booking Confirmed It is imperative you fully READ, UNDERSTAND, and SAVE this email for future reference, as it contains vital information regarding your class locations and addresses, dates and times, and what you are required to bring to each class.
- eCourse & Coupon Code This email contains instructions on how to access the online eCourse, along with your dedicated coupon code. You’ll receive this email by the end of the same business day M-F, or by Monday if you registered on the weekend.
IMPORTANT! PLEASE NOTE:
- STUDENTS MUST ARRIVE TO ALL CLASSES ON TIME. Allow time for traffic, distances, etc. and plan to arrive a few minutes early so you won’t be dropped for being late. See our “Locations” page for addresses and maps.
- ALL STUDENTS MUST COMPLETE the MSF eCourse before attending class (approx. 3 hours to complete). After completion, you’re required to print your certificate and bring it to your first class. No exceptions! You can read more about the eCourse here.
- We also recommend you review our Terms & Conditions, as there are specific requirements you are expected to understand and agree to before you’re allowed to participate in an MSF class. If you are deaf or otherwise impaired, please read this FAQ.
Total Rider accepts most credit cards, debit cards, and PayPal.
Our next month’s schedule is typically posted mid-month.