FOR EXPERIENCED RIDERS ONLY
TR’s Exclusive One-Day “Get Legal Now!” Rider Course
Great News for Long-Time Riders! Our Intermediate Basic RiderCourse (BRC2) is designed specifically for the seasoned rider who not only needs a refresher course, but also the coveted “M” license to ride legally… at last! This one-day course teaches advanced street survival skills and is highly recommended for all experienced motorcyclists. You’ll definitely learn new tricks from some of the best MSF coaches in the state, and may be able to get out of that dang speeding ticket, too! 😉
Gotta cool bike?? You can now show your stuff on your own ride… as long as you have proper documentation, the bike is in very good working order, and can pass an onsite inspection (see Personal Motorcycle Usage below). Or, if you’d rather use one our small cc training bikes, that can be arranged as well.
BRC Course Components:
• 3 hours – MSF Online Basic eCourse (completed before your first TR class)
• 3 hours – Classroom Exercises and Knowledge Test at TR
• 5 hours – Riding Skills Practice at TR
You must be an experienced rider with at least two or more solid years operating a motorcycle. If this is not your case, please enroll in the Basic Rider Course (BRC).
You also need a firm commitment to attend your classes on time, ready to learn. We strongly suggest arriving to all classes a few minutes early… because getting stuck in traffic is not only a bummer, but can also lead to you being booted out of class 🙁 Please review our policies here.
Upon entering your first Classroom, you must have these 3 documents with you:
- Your PRINTED eCourse completion certificate
- A completed, printed Total Rider Course Waiver
- A valid driver’s license or photo I.D.
NOTE: If you are between 18-24 years of age AND still have a driver’s permit, then you must prove you have passed at least the Driver’s Education classroom portion by bringing Form DE-964 to class. Sorry, no one under 15 years of age qualifies for the BRC2 course.
On Riding Days you must have and bring with you:
- Long sleeve Shirt or Jacket
- Full-length, non-flared Pants (jeans are great… just no bell bottoms!)
- Over-the-ankle Boots (sorry, no tennis shoes allowed)
- Protective Eyewear, prescription eyeglasses or sunglasses
- Full-finger Gloves (leather preferred)
- Helmet, must be DOT approved. We do have some loaner helmets if needed.
Also, remember to bring a snack and LOTS of cold water or hydrating beverages… especially in the HOT Texas summers! Click here page for a nifty, printable check list.
Personal Motorcycle Usage Requirements
* On day of class, riders who choose to use their own motorcycles must:
- Present proof of vehicle ownership, current registration and insurance
- Prove your bike can pass the TCLOCS Pre-Ride Inspection Checklist. Please arrive at least 15 min before class so your RiderCoach has time to inspect your motorcycle and credentials
- Arrive with a FULL tank of gas… or you can buy fuel from us for $7.00 a gallon. Ha!