Please read as you will be essentially entering into a contract with Total Rider, LLC once you pay your class fee. Even if you allow someone else (like a dealer) to book your class for you or your book over the phone, our policies still apply.
During this crisis if you have any flu-like symptoms before or during class, please be respectful of fellow students and coaches and remain home, then contact our office to discuss options to continue your MSF training.
Like missing an airplane, classes will continue without you. Total Rider offers no refunds once class has started, and students agree to the following:
- I agree and understand that I MUST complete this course in its entirety. If I miss any segments of the course (this includes being tardy), I will not be able to continue and I will have to register and pay for a new class to receive a certificate.
- I understand and agree that there are no refunds of any kind for this class and that I must give a minimum of 3 business days notice to reschedule (see below).
You will forfeit your entire course fee if you:
- begin training on the motorcycle at the range and then leave for any reason
- arrive late for range training – period.
- leave during any part of the class to include weather delays causing the class to run over the scheduled time
- do not wear the proper apparel/gear for riding (click here to see what to wear)
- are dismissed by the instructor for any reason
- self-counsel out (quit)
Classes go on rain or shine, hot or cold unless Total Rider cancels the class due to severe weather. See our weather faq.
Rescheduling / Administrative Fees:
- Refund / Reschedule*:
- $25.00 Admin fee if Total Rider is notified 4 or more days prior to the scheduled class date.
- $75.00 Admin fee if Total Rider is notified 3 or fewer days prior to the scheduled class date.
- 2 Attempts to Complete Classroom (E-course):
- Full price (applies to students who have not completed the Classroom portion (E-course) of course on two attempts) *(Does not apply to BRC2uLW)
* Reschedules/Refunds will only be discussed with the enrolled student unless student is a minor (15-17 years of age)
Total Rider assumes no responsibility for classes missed as a result of illness, emergencies, or other events beyond our control. We also reserve the right to cancel classes for any reason deemed necessary including classes not filling or scheduling conflicts and will notify you of that occurrence.