I lost my certificate! What can I do? How long are they good for?

If it has been less than 4 years since you took our course then we can replace your MSB-8 certificate for a $10 fee. Please visit our Lost MSB-8 Certificate Replacement Request page to get started.

If it’s been longer then you’ll need to contact TX DPS by browsing to http://dps.texas.gov/msb/msbfaqs.htm, then scroll down to #8 where you will find more information on how to obtain a replacement certificate.

Comment on this FAQ